Kevin Hayden Paris

“Love calls - everywhere and always. We're sky bound.
Are you coming?”
Rumi

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Paris mariage and pre - wedding shoot Paris

On meeting clients for the first time both parties are in a no-mans land. The photographer (me) doesn’t know what mask to wear or how to act, comic, serious solemn etc and I guess it’s the same for my prospective clients. This is where the “shrink” in every photographer comes into play. The photographer must very quickly read the faces and get a sense of the character of his/her clients. Well last night I didn’t need to act other than naturally thanks to the laid back disposition of Robert & Ludo. Last night was the pre wedding shoot the Jour J is August 20th. We met at the metro musée du Louvre and headed straight for the palais Royale and then the interior court yard of the Louvre. They both relaxed into the session with ease and that saved me from from trying to sing which I do or try to do when my clients are less than supple. I didn’t even have to tell an old Irish joke. I let the guys relax and remember why they are here and then took some candid shots from as far away as my lens would permit. The results were good for me and Robert emailed me today saying that ‘They’re beautiful’! Another great day under my belt. For more go to http://www.kevinhayden.book.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment