Kevin Hayden Paris

“Love calls - everywhere and always. We're sky bound.
Are you coming?”
Rumi

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Do you find yourself blocked by obstacles to creativity? I know I do. These obstacles range from a lack of time to a lack of ideas, and many more things in between. Also the inner background static that often talks me out of certain projects and ideas. That is when I start something full of enthusiasm and determination but after 24 hours I'm already bored with the idea or subject, or maybe I've just taken to much notice of the background static of my minds inner voice telling me it's not going to be any good, so I eventually talk myself out of the project and start anew. That is why I strongly believe that artists need to spend more time amongst artists and not stuck in front of a screen wondering. Time is another big obstacle. The need to make money and the lack of it, along with daily family life, and on and on... I have participated in many workshops and I've also given many workshops in Ireland, France and Italy and I have never walked away from any of them without having been inspired and re-energised. Your camera is a passport, use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment